2010年6月19日星期六

and a good input to help her tone

[Personal Description: bless the sad alternative, I chose to leave from your side, covered with a smile, tears, waved chic bye, turned nothing of me, or reluctant to let you know: life's most painful parting is to give up their must sell to you. but "you never have to remember: have a hug does not mean that, since we chose the end, there should be a new beginning. Interests: blowing smoke residue breaking wind at night. Xuan moon on a curtain cage. Astonishing way by people far away, longitudinal get to bed is not the same heart. Love softly, meaning becoming quite. Pik go back without a trace identification. Should only have past lives, love the duck two cage. Partridge days]






Internet cafes now are his guests * 98% of the SB, will not boot, switch the input method does not, the letter case conversion does not, how to use the lander will not play, PW, QQ voice does not open, into the game will not quit, PW said that I shut the server machine problems, **, I really want a Niesi him Niesi then crumpled, then knead into cannabis, put in fry pan, a foot of a chance to smash.



voice chat will not open MIC, said that Internet cafes headset is bad.



movie too is not Mandarin!



asked me: "network, there is no raw footage to see?" I said no, he's weird film incomplete!



QQ landing, said the machine is not bad! I ran over to see the password right, that Hell and asked me how many passwords!!!!



there is a more powerful sb chick,. then a video users do not know,Owing to shorter height design, call me in the past, asked me who the video inside!!!, I have this ability ????!! !!!!!



make a smoke bomb CS people put teeth, he was flashing, and shout slogans: network crashed ... ...



Cao TM, the day before a SB MM QQ chat asked me how to type. I asked her, you do not type. She said. I said, what you type on the line (and a good input to help her tone), called me a while. Said: network, how do I, but with no word ah. I say the word play is not what you want to make out, she told me: you'll make "You Well," I help her beat. Then you know how she says you. Do not go up. I sat next to me typing it. Cao TM, the length of the completely is a dinosaur. SB asked me today, Webmaster me how it did not QQ coins, you help me Download QQ coins ... ... If I * TM of balls.Too can download ~! I do not need his mother to go to work ~



speaking, I find God, tea, and not with the group of SB chirp distortion.

没有评论:

发表评论