2010年6月22日星期二

will officially started the war

Sometimes fragile human life is really good, blink of an eye, a smiling man on the left so, I remember I saw him once or twice, he did not feel like a person commit suicide, but he just leave. . .

yesterday and the boss saying this, feeling that he had prepared for a long time, chose the 24th floor was a classmate of the room, have room surrounded by development, he is going towards the school , there is no way that in the following, in order to visit the grounds of ill students, Qiaokai Men rushed to the window and jumped down on, leaving word that he likes wild chrysanthemum, so that brothers do not forget to bring his Mid-Autumn Festival. . .

yesterday when the boss started to cry in class, I see his picture, to be honest, he never felt any different from the ordinary place. . .

boss said when he jumped there was also reminded her that was: sister, save me! I am reminded of the high fiscal teacher said, perhaps loss of life in the moment, regret, but nothing too late. . . She added that good death is better than to live. . .

we say, this is the real death of the person asked, who do not know, so do not hesitate to go on, if a man said he wanted to die, only shows that he also there is hope. . . If so, have I said that really want to die, but I only say that really want to die, however hard I did not give up and still live my life, I know I owe too much, especially My mom and dad. . . Contrary medication for that, really did not think much, I just want to sleep, boss came to me I just laugh and say good storm, to sleep. . . When there is no love one day when the students really do not think of so many. . .

However, people always have too much responsibility to themselves, some things can not shirk to push, and choose what kind of venting method can even fall, at least still alive, maybe one day can turn back, but life lost, there is no turning back on again when I heard his mother had passed away, and now this, leaving his father one day to how to spend it?

can only say that we have to treat himself to cherish life, not anything the backlog in the heart, your heart so small, how to accommodate so many of the next matter, but also so many unhappy things have erupted over the collapse of the total time. . .

or that many things are not too concerned about, good or bad Yehao good also, how others see you like it, they do not regret that he did nothing wrong, no I'm sorry for others to enough, other things go on with him, a dim view of that, maybe a bit better, maybe people just on their own to others in this world there are too many requirements, so that they are so unhappy, in fact, life is short, but also several decades, perhaps dazzling but, once you face death, come to life when the last step would think I was born yesterday. . .

precious life really good, not because of anything else, just because it is not our own, that your body is affected by the parents, we have the right to do anything to spoil it, so do not cherish it, is given by the parents, we should treasure for parents. . .



That night saw the game, Argentina & Germany, in the end I really have no energy lost, as today, the way to work, I do not know me tired in the end not tired, and wood were all the way to the company, on the road, Yeh told me I have not heard. . .

this a week ago, almost did not sleep well. To the end, the first door test next Tuesday, will officially started the war, and this really is a tough battle, but also when you sleep well?

Oh, had just said good death is better than to live, now I feel really boring ah, this city, yesterday and Yan to see graduates leaving school when it is discovered that we really really The do not intend to stay here, we would like is how packed luggage in time to go back to live here, really feel helpless, tired, think i should be one where they work hard, think back on all straight not up, this is a terrible city, everyone is so desperate for their own lives, not just alive, it is very hard to live hard, otherwise it can not live. . .

I did not want that selfish Ye Hao, weak thrust of my own to live so do not want to look tired,I hope you also retain some audacity, my mood to cherish my life, in every section of the journey I want to At least I have the time and mood to think about what I am doing, I do not want for money, for other things out of my own tired, more tired when I do not want to, feel homeless, anyway, to see to appear in front of Mom and Dad every day, is more good thing ah, I miss them and wanted to return to their side, even if it felt very sad face still smiling, at least not mind the empty do not know to do. . .

没有评论:

发表评论