2010年6月20日星期日

Who does not like your breasts large egg yolk

M: "You Ah how come now? All the time?!"



women: "Our family has a little thing, my dad he ... ..."



M: "suffice it! I know you hit that day, no break-off thing your family! I accept, bored, 'your dad
a retired veteran, how the fire than others, Comrade Arafat ah?! "



women: "must be obtained, as of right? not that night to a little longer?"



M: "moment? yo I waited in the cold in for over an hour!"



women: "So how was that? on the back to you with two children who go to Sanlitun drink, I was more than an hour door clubbing a tripling
it! frozen thin coat of ice I have a head, with crystal-like light ... ... "



M: "You that are waiting for me? You that is stalking! Sa hour, you deserve it! talk about this matter I will come to air, I said, learn what you are
professional? next to the ability not, stare , related with the Daoxing your it very deep; also a head of ice crystal
ballast water, I Pooh! not that some frozen into solid snot bubble you? not look in your own one that points Pizi ... ... "



women: "Do not say it hurt ah! I Pizi how it? too I look good, you find a good to Lemme see him ah!
"



M: "Do you think I can not? But for me this one soft-shell, long big nose you like thrown wildly dumped!"



Woman: "Hey, you still full of enthusiasm it! not Chouchou your own point of virtue that! say your parents Sure is great, how
What to save Pakistan from you so a half-baked things! "



M: "I was not as good as you look, you see how good you look ... ... with model-like, but also special
Mr. Picasso's! I said, just know how familiar you feel it, co-author in the completion of the man's paintings have seen! "



women: "It is not like you! Da Vinci played a small practice portraits that you? I am really quite puzzled, and Da Vinci How
What on through your mother's belly, to you look like paintings so realistic! "



M: "how was that? Da Vinci painting eggs mess with you? jealous, right? Who does not like your breasts large egg yolk
it? really, but for children the first day you see the mask with a fake chest, I really could not tell you on the positive and negative
it! "



women: "the Hello! thin like a toothpick with the stalk, usually piled up in a heap at it when, every time
waiting, I told my grandma in a dream, like sewing clothes. "



M: "sew? your family so long sewing needle?"



women: "What's the use long? It's not about fish fishing line!"



Male: "Hi! really you do! this critical time, it can fish! This is the capital, do you understand? want
then have a late-bloomer ... ..."



women: "late-bloomer? At best you are also a green bean!"



M: "What do not bother bud, to fish on into! you?"



Girl: "I will not do, can you, or you put the water to try? mindful Do not turtle, tortoise attracted, people saw that things
your head, thought it was home to what they blind relatives too! "



M: "Comin I am also not a non-test!"



women: "ah ... ... you let me go! call people you do not wash me, and stinking rogue ... ..."



M: "You called, shouted it, I would like fishing ... ..."



women: "You do not feel I like the egg yolk? You find a great thou Qu Ya!"



M: "I like small, diamond jewelry all with a small box, with a large basket carried only trash it ... ..."



women: "Do you hate ... ... ... ... you bully people you bad ... ..."

没有评论:

发表评论