2010年6月20日星期日

during that time ... ... that was my 5-year seal of the things

Suddenly ask yourself why in the living, to a better tomorrow What? What to own home? To her? Who is she? I'm saying! shit, I know not every day take the time to think this, because we wanted to be could not think of any results, so I chose to write, engrave it in here ... ... the world is wonderful, no doubt, too many temptations in waiting for us, I have the ability to enjoy What I do not know, try it ... ... I still have my goals, I want to walk towards it firm. Some things do not insist, insist that demand does not come, but I'll definitely will not be forced. Called the recent history of mood fluctuation the most ... ... aside five years ago, during that time ... ... that was my 5-year seal of the things, which two days came up with was a signal of the signal appears to lead out, how to do, is laissez-faire? Or continue to seal down, lonely look into it, keep it talk? What I am currently still in start can spell out what Chuang come to? Come, revel in it expect the cause of hope in the lives of the people expect or hope in, but I firmly believe I will achieve their goals. I really would not let go I will give my everything to defend it, not me, not to mention let go of that I will quietly leave the other piece of the sky to find their own ... ... the people around them for their efforts to live! Active living! Good night to sleep with my seal ... ... ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论