2010年6月22日星期二

I also willing to fan her son two soles. The man desperate

Day of the wedding, woman, early put away their shoes, take off your shoes Shangkang other men and women are two-feet in the men's shoes. Man met with, \Women are serious, Anniang said, stepped on a man's shoes, men from a lifetime of gas. The man said, Anniang also said the woman stepped on a man's shoes, it is a lifetime keep up the men suffer hardships.
woman began to test the man, but start with the beginning of life a small thing,regardless of other people's feelings, send away a man can get urinal urinary fall, all men did. The ground said the woman Zhongsha crops, men Zhongsha. Neighbours said the woman whom whom approached the point far away point, all men listen to women. Men are like people Xiankan, soon as a woman shouted, man was led up the nose like cattle, obediently went back. Men are like drinking, only to pull a woman came forward about the ears, he was dragged into the house. It was shock man, this woman does not play for three days, she never ending mortgage watts. You are also considered a man, how can a woman control men's spirit was not one o'clock? If I am a woman, her two sole non-fans can not. Men are not anxious not panic and said: The woman you called, I also willing to fan her son two soles. The man desperate, you know a good depends on if not? Asked the old monk last generation of students have never seen a woman! Really not your father's kind, henpecked!
villagers to discuss another major event, a man appeared, people said, to discuss events that you Zuobulezhu, or woman, please come to your home. The woman called the man really.
pleasant for a woman can take control of a very proud man, until one day a woman in a man talking about a mother's ears are not. Man dog eat dog, a roar, I would like to know why do not hit you? Because I am his aging mother. My mother life is not easy, my father irascible temperament, a little goes wrong, mouth reproved their hands hit, my father had his arm broken thick stick, broken up over a chair. My mother to several of our children, actually boil a lifetime. See Mother beaten every time, I swear, I married a woman he never poke a finger. I did not fear you, I forget my aging mother said, she said that the woman was hurt by men, not being a man beaten.
woman was shocked that she actually did not expect such a man of broad mind.
man of God out and then blow the sea to drink my colleagues, women do not cry no longer pull the ear, sometimes Duanwan water handed men. Asked a man, ye tune? Men who have solemnly said: to break out of the woman mouth service, pain out of a woman convincingly.
read, you could learn the simple reason that a you?
wish all mothers and well-being of the beloved woman .... Happy

没有评论:

发表评论