2010年6月20日星期日

and Kazakhstan

. .
do not know why the God to human beings have feelings, would love .....< br>
love what is, until now I can not tell. Tired, good hard, good sense of what the United States .....

all mixed together. Stir the mixture into a physical separation of the things that people call love.

forced eviction in the minds of you. But the struggle now become so weak. If the dream can choose to wake

really want to sleep until you wake up to hold me, and Kazakhstan, as the prince princess Wen Xing,. Good to hear your voices meet,

I find myself changing the special infant special easily satisfied, five simple words, a few short text messages also help me excited, excited

for a while. I do not know that you are not the same as aspirin, can stop pain, with no root pain

eaten, after the pain ..... I would like a live in the past the people in the day, memories, nostalgia, review all the past

. Now I want to treasure each day, but late. Oh, tea song is very true: "Later,

I finally learned how to love, pity you had gone away in the sea of people," okay, I am stronger than the lyrics. At least you did not disappear,

understand why the loss of talent to treasure? I remember a friend told me, forget the forgotten treasure now have,

to be worthy of love. Previously not fully understand the meaning of the phrase, now get it, do not know is not too late.

If we could turn the clock back, I will cherish all have all. Daily news to your taste, see you every day

real laugh. Have your life so fast, he hastily went on the slide. Had time to thin to taste,sometimes not, savor.

in my day without you. Can cry, laugh. Memory is a good thing ~ ~ Ha

my willful, overbearing, childish you all inclusive, all inclusive and all my. Pressure you for me when I was when I really want to

died. You love me in every possible way with care, when she told me really want to die happy. . Everything is all because of you.

Thank you for letting me learn to love, learn to cherish. Me from a naive girl into a small woman would love.

husband, I said, this life I'm coming with you. Whenever I have to do your only wife. The road in front of

regardless of how the kind of in the end, I will follow you have to keep going until forever.

husband, nice to have you, thank God I met you, I love you ..........




没有评论:

发表评论