2010年6月19日星期六

Ten years is 3650 days and nights

Ten years is 3650 days and nights
,Love a person
woven endless thoughts

decade numerous prevailing wind and winter rain

wretched and lonely

decade jade, the roots gradually become mottled

like a yellow folder in the photo goes on

decade Cuncun black hair slowly fading away as
The touch of residual autumn
years



years before the house is the longevity of vows

is soon separated life and death

decade old ink still Peach

high mountains far people have changed



decade eternal perpetual grind
Rolling bean paste can be done


thrust the wheat



dear

years ah, I cut the water boating

contains also the worry Zaibu Dong

years ah, I mean break rolls

v. also untold worry



years to become prisoners of my paintings

put on for the heart of an inextricable shackles

years of my tomb Lamentations

to own a bunch of withered roses memorial



decade that was carved in my forehead

immortality spell

filled the dense

my past lives of Nie Yuan



years that was my escape the fate no escape

no direction

I was destined only Buddha

that respect alone, weeping statue


没有评论:

发表评论