2010年6月17日星期四

Numb

Perhaps many feel will be life cycle of happiness would be reincarnation. Sadness reincarnation. Even numbness are unconsciously in reincarnation. Oh. . Sad.
I have already recovered all of my heart on her carefully chosen to space, but everything is the same as before the development. No future, no security, no goal, no stop cycle. . . Perhaps no one understood the significance of such a vent, Oh. . Vent is why bother to other people's thoughts.
numb I'm trying to struggle, but also many times asked myself, of what. If you clearly know what path is denied access to their desired goal, you will continue to go on it? Oh, I do not know I thought to myself what a word like quietly by myself. Hate someone asked me, hate people care about me, hate me some control, some people hate into my heart.
Oh. . Jing is always short, love is always very short. . . So. . . Do not look sad or in pain feeling. . . . Or leave, or to numb the way along this walk my reincarnation!

没有评论:

发表评论