2010年6月24日星期四

widely girlfriend











\


accompany people to talk to 6 gross per word, punctuation half charge, beat 8-fold more than thousand words! first payment, after the chat to the chat section. Treatment of non-professionals, even take the initiative to talk does not assume the obligation. Network false, if injured, cheated, even not take any responsibility.


\
1980, China manufacturing, long 178cm, weight 66kg. Use of artificial intelligence, the various parts of complete, stable operation, after 20 years of operation, is a quality reliable products. The \Is due to the development needs of like-minded Recruitment, jointly develop the second generation language chat software, interested, please contact us!


\
every woman is to love an angel with broken wings, they came to earth, they can not go back to heaven, so they need a man Haohao De treasure. I am also an angel, but does not care when landing the ground face first, and not go back to heaven is the reason. Fortunately, I have an angel's heart, kindness, love.


\
a nice person, in addition to points outside the handsome long, but also no disadvantage it! Sometimes I think, its actually not so handsome. But one day, I was surrounded by a group of girls, they said I am, I do not recognize, they hit me and said I am.


\
I was super worms universe, you are welcome to hit me, call me, K I, flat me, kick me, kick me, beat me, even my cooking, fried, fried, fried, braised, stewed, braised, Steamed , dry narrow, boiled ... ... I complain, but only if: the person must be under the sun far the most beautiful, lovely, beautiful, gentle, kind, virtuous, style and great beauty - so and so (his girlfriend's name )


\
Do not look at data to see chat effect! ! !


\
There was a girl and I want to end their lives - \\
\
poor, ugly house, a meter 49. Primary school education, rural household registration. Tumbledown 3, Susukida acre. Cold pan hot stove, my wife did not. Throughout the year, chain-drug, launched on the Internet, widely girlfriend, revolutionary road, side by side hand in hand ~ ~


\
female population age people can see the moon and the White Hill made this tongue, then against the sun and the moon were made of white spoon Seoul Head of serious white Burgundy present Green spoon astigmatism..


\
I want a healthy ordinary, fried tomato and egg will be, and will operate a washing machine, and face may also point a small freckles, and would blush to see the stranger, and know how much a bottle of soy sauce, and in I Rice will carry me home wiping sweat less a girl. Such a request, Gao Bugao? If there is then a girl,even it does not need too many features, then God, I pray you give me one!


\
villain side of this living in the Yellow River, and there are houses there are fields, endless happy life. Ever since OICQ, which accounts for the time I won my money, and force me to sale of flats and sell the land, living in the street ... ... My friends have mercy on me, join me in chat! Chat!


\
line the bar, online dating has it, childish thinking deceived you? Internet dating has it, put it, feelings onto the road to ruin, right? Into the bar, to meet the bar, there is no previous call, right? Meet the bar, regretted it, crush into a dinosaur, right? Regret it, luck has it, a waste of emotional investment, right? Luck has it, wanted to die a bar, not the Internet of the future, right?


\
think you want to have to die, did not dress style, and whom are not feeling the whole, and which ones can not afford to have burning passion, and would like to keep up the question of Lenin, and the heart stopped unawares of nothing.




white sand on the 1st come, white sand on the 1st to give you a +1, white sand on the 1st love to do space, white sand on the 1st to do everything. You do not come at the home of white sand, white sand on the 1st will be very angry, so that's hard to see you die!

sincere, do not hide, all the words are written in this message board. I wish friends happy! Message and log 1 +1, step on my friend assured me 24 hours back foot, do not believe you to try! Welcome to my space → [url = point ; hit my space] http://21847.q-zone.qq.com [/ url]

没有评论:

发表评论