2010年6月25日星期五

Dong fan after listening.

Many places have some silly people.
These people do not always do a lot of people will spread to the letter.

Dong fan boys.
Also a fool.
In his home in the vicinity of people know.
innocently, when people are faced with smiles.
every day a small alley in the village waiting foolishly on something.
Dong year Fan is 26 years old.
was always there for such.
today.
A girl fell from the taxi.
Dong Fan no longer wait.
a flutter of a flutter walked in front of girls.
clumsy told the girl: is ... yes yes ... companion Philippines ... you do?
girl looked puzzled to see that this very old and not toilet male dirty underwear covered with holes 骇.
replied: Yes. I know you? you?
Dong Fan dance and dancing and talking back back.
then turned Philip did not answer companion ran away.
companion Fitch strange looking boy gone.
think of memory does not know this man.
he dragged his luggage home.
at home and the parents chatted about boys.
They said primary school students are companion named Philippine Dong Fan is a fool.
companion Philippines do not remember, but had foolishly students.
them to identify primary school pictures pointed to the phase of a boy that is him.
companion Philippines remembered.
Dong Fan is a day without a smile unhappy orphans.
time of Dong Fan is not stupid, ah!
mind to parents raised questions.
mother replied: That is about ten years ago. when you leave to go to Beijing to study.
companion Philippines Huidaofangzhong quietly recalled.
remember when Indeed, the departure and sail the Dong.
Philippines loves to dance when the companion.
ready to take part in a dance competition.
but in primary school outing.
Dong Fan Push to sit stone, she pushed to the ground.
but unfortunately, her leg struck a stone.
teacher took her to the hospital.
Dong fan followed suit.
teacher asked Dong Why do sail.
Dong Fan said nothing.
After surgery doctors said the Philippines on the companion at least one year before rehabilitation.
companion cried constantly hear the Philippines.
Dong see companion sail into the Philippines.
companion fiercely against Dong Philippine sail that you are not stupid? I like to see you. always bitter with the face. What I would disappear. read on the vomiting . you roll. you Get out.
Dong fan has not heard again after the Philippines had eyes in the companion.
companion Philippines out balcony.
take a deep breath a stretch.
looked down Dong Fan to look her in the corner on the road probe.
companion went down the stairs Philippines Dong Fan ago.
Dong Fan, crouched in the corner like she looked like fear.
companion Philippines Q: You are I saw you afraid of me?
Dong Fan said: En Enen. you say you do not want to see me .... I also have ... do not want to see Vinegar-faced.
companion Feiming white. < br> Dong Fan has a smirk. Dong fan of dodge.
original Dong Fan do it for her to say those words.
companion Philippines said: Do you remember ah! then you push me then why should ? I can not dance dancing very sad.
Dong Fan said: I, I ... I ...
companion Philip said: You do not be afraid. I have not care about a thing. slowly said. < br> Dong Fan said: I am ... then .... then I saw a snake ..... think .... crawled bite you. ... So .... push, . .... I .... do not you do not .... on purpose ....
you face your face .... that my face ..... ..... Total suffering with. .... I now have all along been a laugh ..... ... more points you do not want to see me again ..... well ... okay?
companion Philippines wrote: Why do you see it? so many people not see anything ah.
Dong Fan said: I have for you ... Take a look ... ah ..... read by regular secretly ... look ... look at you like you ....... hi ...
companion looked dirty Dong Philippine sail.
want to do something for him.
to bring him back His family helped him to freshen up.
companion after washing the face of the Philippines holding Dong Fan.
on Dong Fan said: I blame smb. wrongly you. I say back then. I would then like you. But When you accept the not so to me.
Dong fan after listening.
happy turning around the companion Philippines ran a few laps.
Dong Fan suddenly collapsed.
year.
Dong Fan and companion Philippines together.
Dong sail until he wanted to answer. blacked out woke up back to normal. has been the accompanying companion Philippines. has been the opposite companion Philippines laugh. has been loving companion Philippines.
companion Philippines also found people who loved her. the one who had a habit of protecting companion on the companion Philippines Philippine people.
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论