2010年6月20日星期日

So we each other's world

Perhaps we will be born on this planet are the most curious group of children.

We are not abandoned reality, we have already abandoned reality.

is it that we close the eyes, do not look at passers-by, do not look at the scenery, just staring at the sky, looking for the original, but most real quiet.



clearly aware of this ugly world, but lie with themselves, looking for every minor aesthetic.

messy hair, Yan had the lips, eyes and confused with the constant search for, or to find; to wait for the perfect ending.


occasionally do believe that the world of feelings,

also because I believe they will be redeemed,

but found himself already full will not be forgiven original sin,

had to put away silent wings, waiting across the eyes of each,

have a trace of flash, reveals a paradise of ashes


< br> No one told me the meaning of beauty,

beautiful I had to keep squandering,

return for a second, my own reality.

If someone finds a pity, it is definitely not me,

because my world, the beautiful, much better than



finally understand, Why Princess will be the princess.

That is because, there must be a person to do the body to tell other women, what is a woman.

Fortunately, I am not.



Do not you see, I lit a cigarette, the satisfaction.

If you see, also, but what I hope you can see, it

magnificent performance, frustration of performance.





some taste, destined only to belong to one person.

If you feel the same feelings, but that,

we have increasingly far away.



finally found a world of their own,

find you not here.

So we each other's world,

I get out to, you do not go away.


always believed, not to choose a fall, but chose their own depravity.

because not everyone is like themselves, and get insights heaven and hell.



many people have told me a lot about the philosophy of life.

In fact, those, I know.

just think, live life like the others, too boring.


I did not sad.

so sad in my eyes,

just a different type of enjoyment.

way sneer, the way cold.


one day, if I would be isolated in this world that I will start with



first isolated

the world back to my own

world watched as you slowly and I was reduced to



suddenly found themselves living in the gorgeous vacuum but in the enjoyment of the middle

, was smiling, but in the sleeping

not all like this? Used, they will forget the next time the same

it

没有评论:

发表评论