2010年6月22日星期二

he should trust him

Who is not a side injury, while growth

_______ Inscription

TO flower girl

been very pleased to call you, very kind.

really do not know how to start. I am not an advice to others who, so sad to see you like yesterday, I really do not know what to say. can be seen, he Your heart still holds a very strong position, you have done, I can understand. But the people have away from you, and as we were young you like glass, broken, could never be combined, and we can do is sweep it clean, we do not scratch it. Some things are yours, forever yours, not yours,tie shoelaces ... ..., how do you retain of them. family, friendship, love, everything this is the case. Very often we are helpless, others appear to be something easy but so far away from us. Then how can we like it, go to protest, to complain, do all in our view, things can vent? ? No, never do this. Never for one thing to change yourself, this will only make our own deeper wounds. Human life is very long. but also through a lot of things, I do not want World where no grass and But some things we must let go of the time to let go, do not let your man you love sad, do not let people you care about your worries. people sometimes do not live for ourselves, we have to play many roles, there are many responsibilities. I believe You must be able to come out, surely ....





TO boss

know you do not sleep, know that you was hurt, know you are very worried, but I do not know how to help you

some things can not really anticipate. may God find you have too much, then you want to test you, but give you in addition to a difficult problem. but there is always the subject of hard to solve, so everything will be fine.

three years, to see along the way you and the country strong, experienced a lot of things have changed things around, the only change is not the feelings between you.

really happy for you.

everyone will experience something, the country strong and experienced this, they will only become stronger. everything that is not his fault, no one would deny him, no matter the final outcome.

So, do not worry too much, this matter if he even get it working, What a man he pretty? as chosen him, he should trust him, believe he should be able to come out.

night you go this way, I am really worried, because the state can tell you is not good, although you look very happy, they must be good journey!!!




No matter what happened, as a friend, as long as the help on, I will certainly try to!




really Xiexieqianqian, and thanks to God for giving me such a good friend of these, no matter what, I have to remember the strong boss said, no matter what are not allowed to cry ...

boss went to Beijing, and went to the country strong, and I believe they can survive the bucket, it is hoped that the country strong boss to be more firm stand, all right ...

I give myself a new start, give yourself a new life, have told Tang that is very aggressive, she did not take my call, she asked me where to buy medicine, I said I want to know you There are people that ask me now, my body got a direct question, his mother died I would like to do ...

happening these days too many more to me overwhelmed, I really tired ah, but I can not give up, I would so love my parents and friends, these days we have traveled together, supporting not only with my hands, I was very happy, why I did not enjoy the happiness, why do people like to torture yourself a ...

I walked out, everything in the end, man, I did not know before, I had a classmate he was fooling me and I see him as a brother, but I have not heard until now He contacted, and perhaps ends of the earth, he in one corner, and thus, enough ...

boss has been in the car, she said, very well, I can rest assured that some things are too coincidental, and, like me, she also came to holidays, and the time and I'm going to Fuzhou as the same is from time to In Beijing there is a person who loved her will be a surprise ...

we will and hard about all of your friends, including Pei-chun, you're going to Inner Mongolia, and I will miss you, really, I really want to leave to go back to lying on your lap and talk to you better to do something miss your bed, but you have to go so far away and you will adapt? these words I will not face and you say, some things do not need to say it's clear, I am sure you will understand. ..

we should be properly, that one day, we have to learn as the sister who did wear the BA service, with the camera right, left an everlasting memorial, that day we have to the United States and the United States, what will be the last ...

没有评论:

发表评论