2010年6月18日星期五

Man in front of his wife's face can not speak a word after

Wife: You could love a person I do?
Husband: of course (not only love one person)
wife: If one day you can not do what?
husband: I cry (happy tears I shed)
wife: It is not because of me you just think life has color?
husband: Yes, because of you (I came to understand what is meant by persecution)
wife: think I'm the best woman in the world?
husband: Of course (the most poor woman a)
wife: I'm your first love it?
MAN: Yes! (When pigs fly)
wife: you lying?
husband: I swear (I lied)
wife: I am old, you will still love me?
husband: you will not be old (in my eyes, you never no younger than)
wife: I and Maggie Cheung who is more beautiful in your eyes?
husband: of course you (much worse)
wife: If a piece of bread left on Earth, and is still in your hands, you give me to eat or to * eat?
husband: of course not to eat my mom (not to you, I eat)
wife: I am white it?
husband; white,Space access volume is lower down., you fall into the coals can be identified in a really (because you are black than coal also)
wife: I am not fat?
Husband: Some ah! You are very slim. (Only skinny, not aesthetic.)
Wife: If a man is now to pursue my passion, how would you?
husband's face became pale: Who? Tell me who? (I'll have to thank him for something, and then for him to eat a meal, then you'll buy a good dress up the past.)
Wife: Look! What is it you are nervous! I tease you!
husband bow without a word.
wife: how, angry? Little fool!
husband: on! I was angry (why this is not true)
wife: If one day we sit round luxury travel at sea, you will like the way Jack holding Rose, leaning on the bow, I fly it?
husband: I am sure will (do not hesitate to kick you down from the bow)
wife: If you were reincarnated, then you will continue to choose me for your wife?
husband: would (do not choose you, I would prefer you to be my mother)
wife: regret, and I get married?
husband: how can I (regret was great, several times the night I awoke crying, and feel that they Tai Weiqu myself)
wife: you did not encounter after you better than me girl?
husband: No, (giving itself to meet you I dare to see another girl?) ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论