2010年6月19日星期六

I just wake up in time come

I do not want you
I just woke up in the morning, take a look at mobile phones, have you sent the message that you have no missed calls.
I do not want you
I'm just surfing the Internet, the first concern of your room, see if you have not updated recently.
I do not want you
when I was in the chat, read the message you sent me, look at your photos, recall the good times that I do not want you

I just hungry hungry What you will like the cold cold What you want I do not want you

I'm just walking down the street to see men and women, good hope that there we
pairs I do not
I just want you to tune into your phone only ring tones,one- tube!, on my side, and occasionally to see if automatic shutdown if I did not want to signal good
you
I just When eating snacks, think if you can eat with me, that is more than happy to do that ah
I do not want you
I only listen to songs when the lyrics occasionally hit by a sentence , the brain momentarily blank
I do not want you
I just want to see you look like, listen to your voice
I do not want you
I'm just someone you do not intend to mention when the blank there, I wonder if I did not want to answer
you
clenched my cell phone just before going to bed, waiting for your love, then waiting for you say good night
I did not want you < br> I just can not sleep when you think about, but I do not know because I could not sleep and miss you, miss you and can not sleep or because I do not want you

I just wake up in time come, first think of you ... ...
may miss only belong to one person, if two people are missing each other, it must be a happy lover!
we? In fact, I really do not want you just do not know if it is not like you

没有评论:

发表评论