2010年6月17日星期四

Be good to me ...

Deep deep night, a man was curled up hugged the cold, easily to tears. Always something more to say because I think of you. I was worried at the moment you have to go home, have gone to sleep, afraid of your quilt warm enough, you want to become a white quilt, you warm to melt, put them in the left chest pocket, you no longer inseparable.
tempting to worrying about, guess with your smiling face at the moment, pick up hand smoke, a burning pick one, the cloud of cigarette smoke in your presence felt. The color change of the iron heart as deep as a Cuncun sink.

afraid to care enough to give you, more afraid of you tired, do not want to make myself into a cumbersome attachments. The soul will be so proud Luo Ji.
do not want to pursue anything, and casually do not need to apologize, in fact, sometimes, I'm sorry it hurt. It makes my heart the sorrow and grief all the hidden explosive.

you do not wrong, so I'm sorry do not need.
openings not want to come to the gentle heat, so I do not know the confusion of how to use it to wrap my cold heart.
"Some people, just a look of touch, they mind if the tunnel fire; and some people even give a lifetime, is nothing but a stranger turn."
I chose You have never regretted it. Why can not I touch you more?
Do not give me the opportunity to misunderstand you! Do not give me the opportunity to not love you!

either love this life, or turn left.
I only need a certain look, one does not need much enthusiastic response, it can withstand all the storms struck ... ...
fact, I want really small, or those for you, I really want too much. No endless grief, just like a never-ending smoke pumping. So tears will always dry up, sooner or later one day I will not shed tears.

beautiful glass hearts are easily broken, my tears the moment, I still believe that happiness exists.

没有评论:

发表评论