2010年6月14日星期一

So many years I did nothing to you

So many years I did nothing to you
(not yet completed a new song, just a sample. One of my brothers and N in writing from the heart, but also sang my heart. You into my space good friends listening to express their views, gave her, she, her)
words:? Di Cao Yi
song: Ling Jin

it is in a floating rainy night
we try to want to look at each other forget
slowly leave your silhouette
my eyes had filled with tears


have also ignored all the with
has said never again separated
you want to have days that I carried you
can drive to the end you sit less than 10 km


so many years I have nothing to give you
think they will hate themselves for not so many years and I love you
nothing to you
have vows, marshes have Suifengerqu



Turbulence in the night I do not know which yet another chance
we meet
You say you want me to forget you
I never see your courage


once you write into my diary
has also been further encouraged
last dance with me you want to always be accompanied by your
the end I gave is saying I am sorry


so many years I have nothing to give you
think these will hate themselves for not loving you for so many years
I have nothing to give you
have vows marshes have Suifengerqu

so many years I have nothing to give you
think they would hate themselves for not so many years I love you
nothing whatever to you
afterlife, this life, but also together, I will give you all the love all

没有评论:

发表评论