2010年6月13日星期日

Taobao's funny rating


Goods: spiral pattern latex condom
rating: poor Comments) (Why did not surface particles?
explain: You see there is no product name, how the dead pig?


Goods: blank CD discs (boxed).
rating: () First, the number of poor evaluation if not; 2 can only burn a back; third is carved not DVD, you have a complaint to his.
explained: sofa.


Goods: Xiang Sidou (fine bottled)
rating: poor Comments) (numbered only nine, a good thing to be in pairs, you have not heard of it?
explained: Well, next time I install 2.


Goods: eyebrow tweezers
rating: Comment) (bad quarrel with her boyfriend, annoyed, angry, hard luck.
explained: Japan, vomiting blood.


Goods: 512M Kingston memory
rating: Comment) (bad things can be used, but you are apart from "Oh\
explained: ah


Goods: Yida gum
rating: poor Comments) (I want is chewing gum, but the results brought a piece of something like white Huhu, sweet death . can not eat
explained: weighs, that I give you, ah white chocolate, chewing gum wrapped in newspaper inside below Yeah, do not throw trash, right? Go back to find


Goods: Verbena - thin, treatment headache
rating: poor Comments) (Why your verbena and other families different?
explain: Why do not you and others as long?


buyer: see trade right?
Tianhong Yan: Oh, sorry, no Oh, we only accept mail order.
buyers: You say a place, I go.
Tianhong Yan: really inconvenient to do face to face transactions.

buyers: You can masked, or I masked:)

Goods: hemorrhoid suppository
rating: (Comments) delivery to the poor, my hemorrhoids have been better off a!
explanation: many good effects, I heard that you buy my medicine, hemorrhoids scared and gone.

130 million pixel video head
rating: Comment) (poor delivery on the delivery, but also a message "Which sand do that," I want to anti-Japanese!
explained: help what.


Qiushuiyiren summer dress (New Arrival)
rating: Comment) (bad as everyone says that after wearing Aunt, there is no product image on the woman look good.
explanation: you do not like the aunt, you are angels, but fell to the ground when the ground head first, or else look good in anything.


in the assessment: delivery to time, but the attitude is not good enough
explained: halo, you pay the surface of the money, I gave you express, and what you want attitude, is not it also need to give you all the way to serve tea and bottled water before you satisfied?

Seller: How old are you?
buyers: 80N
Seller: /: O ah. . . . Wonder, does not seem to N number of bra.
Buyer: halo! 80-year

Seller: Death of Huang Taiji is violent death in the history books, but unofficial generally considered to be assassinated
buyers: Oh, where they ran to the
Seller: etc. Oh, you had to comment it:)
buyer: No opinion! Also I did not do!

buyers: how kind of sexuality? Seller:? ? ? Matter?
buyers: Sorry, one more word power. How kind of performance?
Seller: dual ... ... ... ...
seller Khan: To show my sincerity, I 包邮 you
buyers: You 包邮 to me? Seller: Yes
buyers: 包邮 you give me?


buyers: the treasurer is good, there is fat in your family do?
seller :...... LG 170 pounds on my home, be it fat ...... Khan
buyers: Oh, I wrong, is a plate
Seller: ... collapsed, plates are sold, not to sell my home fat


buyers: Your bowl in addition to height and diameter, the other dimensions have not? Thickness? Wandi width? Wandi along the height? Bowl wall angle?
seller :...... sorry, not so accurate ah
buyers: customers are god, you are not sure what to do with size of business?
seller :..... God, ah, come tell me how much my point of view it bowl


buyers: You okay sister, I want to buy fresh juice of aloe Oh, introduce me please, thank you sister was.
Seller: good ~ good ~ ~ What is your sister's skin? How old?
buyers: I more than 40, nearly fifty of the ... ... skin, dry Oh well ... ... my sister has good references, you
Seller: ... ... sorry sorry ... ... I am a sister, I am 23 years old


buyers: Why does the European version and licensed to sell separately?
Seller:
difficult to use because they stick together buyers :........


buyers: the boss, you say the European version of good quality, or licensed good quality?
Seller: perhaps the European version of it!
buyers: Why?
Seller: Because I have only seen mainstream specialized service center.


buyers: boss, could you help me pick the best one?
Seller: Yes, I put hundreds of mobile phones to organize themselves so that they first audition and then PK.


buyers: the boss, how this kind of cell phone ringtones?
seller: No problem! Can certainly ring.
buyers: the treasurer, this phone is the biggest strength?
seller: you can call.
buyers:? ! Oh, what are the disadvantages?
Seller: not shaving!
Buyer:! ? .........


Buyers: What cell phone owner is now the most expensive?
Seller: Nokia 1100
buyers: Oh, no, that was over 300!
Seller: You plating gold, set two diamonds on the Qi live.
buyers: I would!


Buyer: 3230
Seller: [email = 9 @ 9t] 9 @ 9t [/ email]
buyers: Nokia
Seller: Philips < br> Buyer: What did you say ah?
Seller: You are not in the signal it?
Buyer: halo!


buyers: boss, my classmates said, you buy the phone here, even from the four upper floors fall break, and you can change, is it?
Seller: You should worry more about the students, do not let him be alone, to talk over with him, take part in some group activities. If you have not seen any improvement, you can look to the hospital.
buyers: Oh ..........


buyers: the bosses phone with shipment?
sellers: no
buyers: Why out of stock ah!
sellers: Because out of the
buyers: Oh! Why is it out?
sellers: Because out of stock.
buyers: hey, how will stock-out ah!
sellers: Because out of stock
buyers: Oh ........ that when in stock ah?
Seller: arrival time


buyers: Photo is yours? Also Zhenshuai!
Seller: sorry, no haggling!
buyers :........


buyers: the boss, there is chocolate?
Seller: Yes, Dove, and also the
Jindi buyers: I mean the phone! ! !
Seller: Oh, after you reminded me so a just know that I was selling mobile phones


buyers: the boss, give the talk about how you distinguish the original battery and assembly of batteries < br> Seller: You throw the battery fire, the original sound even louder explosion some
buyers: Haha


buyers: dispensers, how you have four drill so bad Comment
sellers: Do not you think that China is trumped many of the country? Unfairness and there will be resistance, there is resistance there will be sacrifice.


buyers: the boss, you are in Shenzhen people?
Seller: Have you seen the Shenzhen people?
buyers: No
Seller: That I do not
buyers: how do you go to Shenzhen, then?
Seller: not in order and contributing to the economic development of Shenzhen.
buyers :..........


buyers: an expensive phone, I might as well buy a laptop
Seller: also, I Imagine you are standing in the crowd, the notebook opened, attached ear phones to listen to some cool styling.


buyers: anyone?
Seller: Sorry, I only sell phones!


buyers: the boss, the phone call quality OK?
Seller: Samsung's generally very good
buyers: I have bought several mobile phones will not work, did not catch what they say.
Seller: Oh
buyers: buy what you recommend I should
Seller: hearing aids


buyers: the boss, the phone probably has multiple
seller : more than 60 grams
buyers: hey, the other is good, I just dislike its strong light the
sellers: You can use dumbbells tied
buyers :......... .


buyers: the boss, ask you a question? Mainland China, Hong Kong Bank, the Asia-Pacific Bank, European Bank, which better quality?
Seller: are the same, must borrow it!
buyers: down!


buyers: the boss can meet to trade?
Seller: where are you?
buyers: Wuhan
seller: I in Shenzhen, are you willing to get through?
buyers: how could I go to open it?
Seller: born in the land you can not do without?
buyers:? ? ?
seller: a dry noodles to eat the land
buyers:. . . . . . . . . . .


buyers: the boss, what are the most durable cell phone?
Seller: Only relatively robust, there is no absolute durable
buyers: Why?
Seller: have you seen someone's ancestral cell phone
buyers: halo. . . . . . .


buyers: brother, you give me about smart phones and smart phones What's the difference of non-ah! ?
Sellers: Take the alarm clock, for example, to point to trouble the general mobile phone, regardless of the traumatic wake up wake up trouble, smart phones see trouble wake you up, unit leaders will call you leave.
buyers: Oh. . . . . . . . . .


Buyer: How much?
Seller: 2560
Buyer: 2000 for sale?
Seller: Yes, support Alipay you, give me a dozen
buyers: What?
Seller: I think your prices are more affordable.


buyers: Big Brother, I find your so cool
Seller: Why, you go to the community to see if I am one of this year's top ten coolest sellers.
buyers: halo, this is also comment it!
Seller: Of course, what the industry is not advanced
Comment buyers :.........


buyers: the boss, you sell cell phones to make money?
Seller: It was fairly earned
buyers: how much it earns a month?
sellers: First, you buy a phone, let me make some money, the end of yesterday's meal will tell you


buyers: the boss, we can not express here, but also Is there any way to quickly send it?
Seller: You pack a machine, and then drop


buyers: the boss, the phone has red it?
Seller: No, the manufacturers have not had any
buyers: hey, I was a girl like red, how do?
sellers: You can customize
buyers: Really, how much?
Seller: A to not how much money is set
buyers since 5000: Oh, thank you, I consider the next
Seller: Well, consider well, with enough money came


buyers: There are 998 MOTO you
Seller: sorry, I'm not collector


buyers: Today you can ship ?
Seller:
buyers should be no problem: I heard you there is a typhoon, the
Seller: Yes, few days ago, the worst-hit
buyers: how serious?
Seller: rural farmers here have to take the ladder Guawan typhoon to the roof to fetch water
buyers: Why ah?
Seller: to scrape the roof of his house went well!
Buyer: ah! ?


buyers: boss, your N73 only sell 500? I bought one.
Sellers: Yes.
buyers: I recently heard this line a liar, right?
Seller: It is certain
buyers: Well, you tell me what features?
seller: What features I have not time to summarize, but deceived the people must have a feature
buyers: What?
Seller: I believe the sky will fall in your lap


buyers: Do you sell mobile phones, after the method used to ensure quality?
Seller: prayer


buyers: how much will the use of EMS
Seller: 20
buyers: Mail is not according to the weight of it? Still so much on a card reader?
Seller: taxi a short distance you will not charge you for not starting price


Buyer: How much?
Seller: 1780
buyers: how so cheap, I am a bit worried
Seller: Well, in order to avoid unnecessary worry you, I am involved, I go into 1980
buy Home :..........................


buyers: the boss, I gave my girlfriend to buy mobile phones , do you recommend about
Seller: whatever you find the right on the line
buyer: but her request deadly accuracy of
sellers: do you listen to her ah, men should be women relentless 1:00
buyers: Oh ...........



Lai Ting Po-poor natural breast U.S.
Comment: This ad and the actual result is not line, please keep their eyes open.
explained: this evaluation is not consistent with the actual situation, please keep their eyes open.


herbal weight loss formula ---
poor safety assessment: The actual taking of the situation and simply not the same as described online, and no statement on the results, after taking palpitation, anorexia, insomnia, point did not work.
explained: lying, side effects and is entirely consistent!


latest Korean fashion style sexy clothes
poor MM commentary: Yes, I like!
explain: Do you husband does not like you?


rich fruit basket (12 kinds of fruit)
the comments: some fruit, or too familiar.
explanation: according to the requirements of your mother made a point of fruit ripening fruit, can only put 35 days of receipt, the fridge can be a little longer time. (Remember to do next time to evaluate your mother.)


30g pearl moisturizing eye cream
poor assessment: how return?
explained: innocent, ah, photographed, the models did not pay, I have not shipped, talk about returns?


bird earring
in the assessment: how not favorable point of the reaction, try the assessment can not?
explanation: how can such a, ah, hey, your PC can upgrade Rights (very, very depressing)!


crystal ball
bad comments: Sphere very good, why do not the base of the photo to me?
explained: innocent! That is my LG ashtrays.


pearl necklace, ring, pillow, etc.
in the assessment: a good pearl necklaces, rings are very pretty, feel good pillow, cell phone accessories are good, all kind of like that attitude seller even the best point enough.
explanation: You buy the same store I did not it? I guess you must be a very wealthy man, bought so many things at once ... ...


silver necklace
in the comments: My girlfriend's assessment is "general."
explanation: You buy her a diamond ring to see!


Unknown
praise: bad attitude, things okay.
explain: When you approach bad? Baffling. Should I say I love you, that attitude was good!

没有评论:

发表评论