2010年6月17日星期四

Weekly

Suddenly remembered a student's weekly journal.


forgot from school or junior high school, the teacher asked everyone to write weekly, starting very love to write, think harder than writing, as to decide what to write. Later, probably because cultivated the habit of writing diaries, weekly gradually became a piece of cake, to the high school, because of the language teacher is, of appreciation, a weekly report also has a job into a look.


favorite S51 weekly in the back of my comment is written. Is not a condescending teacher, more like a brother, to hear that my voice, and I sincerely share. Sometimes he gave me comment is better than some students also write weekly long time could not help a bit proud, a bit smug. This feeling is not every exchange can be found, and not everyone will enjoy.


after moving a few have not touched my weekly diary of this and twenty. The recollection of what turned out!

没有评论:

发表评论