2010年6月16日星期三

Dead instruments, Dead Sea Scroll (part)


the first day, God? made the day and night
next day, God? made the sky
the third day, God? made of?, sea and plants
the fourth day, God? made the sun and the moon
the fifth day, God? made of? material
the sixth day, God? made the man and women
seventh day, God?? by? made? things? Fu
God took seven days? chaos of the universe
? made? new world
?? a? can? of? like
? created man?
?? the man named? ADAM < br>?? that woman name? LILITH
? ordered him to? guard? of? to - Eden?
--------------- ---------------
LILITH: my father,? what I? ADAM different?
Lord?: Because? He is? spouse
LILITH:? what he? man, and I? woman? I? off than he was weak?
Lord?: He can force a man Paul? weak?
LILITH: I do not?? weak, I want to? have the power! Beyond ADAM!
Lord?: kids!?'s ability to be arranged, as long as in???, you are weak
LILITH: I ?????, pursuit of power I want!
----------- --------------------------
LILITH?? of Eden?
?? the ADAM
?? a God? soil - White on
her? to? Yin's land? - Earth
she met SATAN
? devil? under the heir-LILIN
into? the LILINS parent?
? her life exhaust??
? in the most? Education ?? became betrayal of God??
--------------------------------- -
ADAM: My Father? what my spouse does not? the?
yeah what?: Tomorrow you wake up??, do you? see her < br >------------------------------------
God? ADAM's? ? remove a rib
mud shape? woman's shape?
? her body lying in ADAM?
--------- -----------------------
back? God? down angel-SATAN back to God? to < br> he was in Eden? in the search? life?
he? of?
one is God? cursed?
SATAN for? Angel face - snake
out? at that woman in front of
-------------------------- -------------
SATAN: God can allow? you? eat??? of fruit?
woman: God allow? me? eat ??? of any fruit?, in addition to the Central? the fruit.? not only against me? to eat, and even touch. If you do not??, I?? death
SATAN: You? not? die!? ???, is due to?? know if you? eat that? the fruit, eyes??, do you?? like God, can distinguish the general good?
--------- ----------------------------
life that women eat? the fruit < br> also? her spouse
? him? eat that fruit
him? eyes on? the
him??? him? naked
it to? flower and fruit?? cover their
--------------------------- ------
Lord? walk in? in
call? with? of subjects
Lord?:? What? body? hide??
ADAM: I can not? you because? my naked
Lord?:? people notice? you, you are naked? you can eat it ? the fruit?
------------------------------------- ;
then
people??? of Eden?
?? his home
his father < br> That man? his spouses name? EVE
him? will? farming will be a food
? rely on? hand? make Fort?
- ---------------------------
?? the light? goes
people? times ? in God made? soil
some angels? the people? U.S.? woman
will marry her? do? wife after
;
ground it out? giant
an angel? people? born under the
God? ground a mix?, evil?
will regret it a? made? things
? use flooded? land
? life move? build an ark
?? the first person?
--------------------------------------
February the water on the 17th
heaven?? the
40 days of rain? ark drifting
? God? soil - White on ;
? to? Yin's land? - Earth
year later on February 17
ADAM's descendants? LILITH meet the descendants of-LILIN
body? latter ADAM heirs?? be LILINS replace
LILINS self-proclaimed? ADAM's heirs
-------------- ----------------------
???? of? month goes by
God's heart?? of empty?
? regret? people??? the heavens
? to? people? recall heaven
recall the original person?
recall? there? by blowing it? interest of the people?
-------------------------- --------------
Yeah what?: I?? my people,? back to me?, where? allow the day, I want you to? back? to the original life to the original form? back to my seat before the
------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- ------< br> promised to date is the ancient Mayan civilization predicted the end of AD on Dec. 23, 2015

没有评论:

发表评论