2010年6月16日星期三

When she is on my side

When she is on my side, happy smile I always like to appreciate her beauty. Maybe some people really love sometimes forget all the pain. . . Oh thank God for our happiness. Even moment to stop, even to pay more. I am still grateful.
If we could stop, if love can be eternal. . Oh. . That is how far away a luxury. . . Let us endeavor to make it a long time a little. . . . . Dear You are here here here how to give up, just not easy. . Strenuous effort. We are finally together, dear you are here here here do not give up easily, early, and you agree not afraid of no matter where I've been with you! ! ! !
happy moment. . . But you can love a million years ~~~~~< br> I think of you every day. . Stronger than the one in human years. . I flew thousands of tens of thousands crowded a lie. The end is always looking for a name. . . I think of you every day. . Stronger than the one in human years. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . If I say ten years. . But you just shake his head did not know. . Oh. . . I do not know how long this situation will be. . . . . But perhaps for me, how long is a million years would love! ! ! !

没有评论:

发表评论