2010年6月13日星期日

I am in Shenzhen - Xianhu articles (17 months +)

Shenzhen winter weather really did not have to say! Mom picked a cloudless sunny day, with a contingent to the Fairy Lake Botanical Garden St. picnic!

wow ha ha, the Three Little Pigs whisper!



Saint natural feeling pig's nose, said: Listen understand?


mother said me this is very child-Star Fan!


watermelon is my favorite!



take very seriously.


big lawn, I love!


joy ~~










see me squatting posture stances standards are not?


met a brother than I am six months old, and a little sister, my two months, they are like my ball!


I do not know why, my sister took my ball I am very angry, so hands-on "fight" about her mother side of the camera while scold me ~ ~

< br>
mom criticized me a little unconvinced ~ ~


quickly run away, no mom finished up a sermon.



addition to not let other kids outside playing with my toys, my mother said that most of the time, I was very sunny. Telling anyone say "HELLO\


header ~ ~





drawing to sculpture area to be photographed her mother. Have provoked angry mother, or a photo with the look and stood obediently.








mom said I'll bet this little Uncle Tong Dawei, Tong Dawei is WHO you?


I obviously feel the rope hanging on the arm ah, how could not find it? ~ ~ ~ Aunts and uncles were quick to help me find it, thank you!



Haha, this is really good fun! Hope that the future can be more mom took me to this place to picnic and play!

没有评论:

发表评论