2010年6月13日星期日

Tears ---- people grow

As a person born in seventies, whether ideological, or bones, have left some of the traditional family philosophy of education. The parents of our generation, may not have high academic qualifications, but they are ordinary working people who had the simple and humble Qinjianchijia.
from their birth, to a successful career, I do not know how many parents pay for my efforts and sweat, I had never a thought, have never had real experience. My son is now almost two years old, and I never did understand the true meaning of his father had done, from the child's birth to now, I just slowly to understand how to be a father, he was glad I was glad I was sorry for his pain . One day, me on the sofa watching TV, fruit fruit slowly climb on the sofa, lying on my stomach, clearly and shouted "Dad\on the cheek. At that moment, my tears can not help fall down from the cheeks, I was not prepared, but my tears come is like just right. I want this moment to quietly stopped, stopped at the family touch my heart at that moment. Although I can not let this moment as images, permanent retention. But I can not forget, because it has been deeply engraved in my mind, is too precious not understand why.
thank you ---- my parents, son, really grown up!

没有评论:

发表评论